Realtor® | New Development Manager
Brian Shemiranipour applies his knowledge and passion for real estate while serving the needs of Houston’s professionals. Brian’s approach is consultative, and he combines emerging technologies and his data analysis skills to create an optimal path to meet his clients’ goals. His experience and current role as a new development consultant have given him in-depth knowledge of Houston’s developing neighborhoods. That knowledge allows him to serve buyers and sellers with the same approach he uses with investors and developers, both local and international.
Although he is a millennial, he’s also an industry veteran and a consistent top producer — but let’s not be boring! Here are some fun facts about Brian:
- His hobbies include traveling with his family, going to comedy shows, golfing, creating and appreciating art, visiting unique and hip restaurants, doing outdoor and athletic activities, reading — and internalizing — Tom Hardy quotes, YouTubing, and going to live concerts.
- He’s a Persian-American, Southern gentleman who is fluent in Farsi.
- He volunteers a lot, and he loves to give back to his community!
- He is ambidextrous, meaning he’s a lefty with some stuff and a righty with other stuff. Here’s the cooler part: He’ll have both sides of his brain working hard for you!
- He obtained his real estate license shortly after studying entrepreneurship at Baylor University. (This is boring, but it’s necessary information. Apologies.)
- He is a part of the Houston Association of Realtors® Young Professional Network Advisory Group, which focuses on leading volunteer, education, and leadership efforts in Houston.
- Here are some nicknames his friends like to call him: “Shemi,” “B. Shemz,” and “1993 Exoticness.” Feel free to call him by any of these names.
- He was a Division I college athlete in a sport nobody cared about: rugby.
- Brian works extremely hard, regardless of recognition!